WHILE THE MARKET IS NARROW, GO DEEPER
We are all way too familiar with the reasons that business is tough right now.
Getting more people through the door is everyone's goal, and we can help you do that.
While the available market is narrow thanks to closed borders and other restrictions, the best way forward is to go as deep as you can with the market you do have access to.
The proportion of people in Australia who have accessibility needs is massive, and this market is generally not targetted by tourism operators.
The people who need to know more about your property is anyone with access needs, whether due to disability, age, accident or illness. Their needs may be temporary or permanent.
A few quick stats (that may surprise you!)
- Did you know that 36% of households in Australia include a person with disability?
- Or that nearly 20% (4.4 million) of Australians live with disability and less than 5% of them use a wheelchair?
- Plus, half of all people over 65 have a disability (that's 3.7 million people), and the many people in the other half will have some limitations.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN TRAVEL FOR ALL SERVICES
We give you all the checklists you need to collect the information to help your potential guests.
These will suit all tourism businesses, big or small. Complete the details that apply to you and leave the rest.
Your listing will include the normal fields that you include on all listing sites - plus the accessibility information you have collected.
Your listing links to your detailed accessibility statement, which guests can easily download.
Link to your Travel For All listing from your own website.
Choose a Verified Plan and Travel For All will visit your property and undertake the assessment for you, take photos and upload your complete listing.
Choose the Essential, Standard or Premium Plan and you can add-on verification. We will visit your property after your listing is complete and verify all details.
Your listing on Travel For All will include a Verified badge.
(Tasmania only, for now)
We provide training for yourself and your team members.
You will receive access to all online training courses as they are developed.
Current training: An Introduction to Disability. An Accessible Travel course is in development.
Marketing and Promotion
Your listing will be promoted to our community of travellers with accessibility needs through the Travel For All Newsletter and in the Traveller Forum.
Your listing will also be shared on social media.
(Included with Verified Assessments and the Premium Plan. Available as an optional add-on for other plans)
Following a review of your property and website, recommendations will be made as to how you can improve the accessibility of your business.
You will receive a detailed report.
(Included for Verified Assessments only. Available as an optional add-on for other plans)
We understand that buying something new, and a little different, can be a risk.
That is why we are taking on the risk for you.
If you join us at Travel For All, have a look around and then decide this isn't the right direction for your business, then let us know within 7 days of purchase.
We will refund your purchase and cancel your subscription.
Note: This guarantee does not apply if your listing has been published and your accessibility statement created.
WE WILL HELP YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Once you decide to get started, here is what will happen
- Your account will be set up on Travel For All
- We will email you and show you what to do first
- Our Help Centre articles will show you exactly what to do, and in what order (including step-by-step videos)
- You will very soon have a brand new listing on Travel For All, that you can link to from your website, other listing sites and anywhere else you like
- You will save time by having all the information you need to answer the enquiries you receive from people with specific needs
- You will get a good feeling from knowing you are doing the right thing to help many many people
- Your guests will be happier, knowing what to expect when they arrive
- Your property will appeal to a larger section of the available market. Get ready to welcome more guests!